- PT Ramayana Lestari Sentosa Tbk (RALS, Rp 1.220) still has not made a buyback today. Director of Ramayana Lestari Sentosa, Mr Suryanto said, buyback could be happened by observe market conditions, particularly the company's stock price that has not reached the maximum price of Rp 900 per share.
Based on records, the retail company has allocated Rp 150 billion for the maximum buyback. Buyback process scheduled to commence 5 September 2013 until December 4, 2013. The company will stop the buyback process when the stock share price has more than Rp 900. (Bisnis.com)
- PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk (GIAA, Rp 495) will bring ATR72-600 turboprop aircraft in November 2013. The arrival of this aircraft carried by lease mechanism through purchases made by Nordic Aviation Capital (NAC), leasing and financing company from Denmark.
President Director of Garuda, Mr Emirsyah Satar said that the number of aircraft that will be presented are 35 ATR72-600 aircraft consisting of 25 aircraft already ordered and with 10 options additional aircraft. This aircraft will be brought in gradually until 2017, and is intended to serve remote routes in eastern Indonesia. (Tribunnews.com)
- President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono endorsed two new officials in the economic sector, thay are the Head of the Investment Coordinating Board (Kepala Badan Kordinasi Penanaman Modal / BKPM) Mr Mahendra Siregar and Deputy Finance Minister Mr Bambang Brodjonegoro. The inauguration was held at the State Palace, Jl Veteran, Jakarta, which began at 14.00 pm, also attended by the vice president and all ministers KIB II. (Detikfinance.com)
- SoE multisector PT Rajawali Nusantara Indonesia ( RNI ) admit to issue bonds worth Rp 750 billion in the first half II/201 . The proceeds will be used for business development, especially to build a cooking oil factory with a minimum production capacity of 10 thousand tons per year .
RNI has appointed PT Mandiri Securities as financial advisers and underwriters. (Okezone.com)
- PT Indonesia Air Transport Tbk (IATA, Rp 92) plans to issue shares without pre-emptive rights (non-HMETD/non-preemptive rights) . Previously , IATA recently did a similar corporate action on September 6, worth Rp 18.4 billion in the price of Rp 50 per share. (IDX)
Tuesday, October 1, 2013
Monday, September 30, 2013
- PT Budi Starch and Sweetener Tbk (MIND,Rp 100) has realized repurchase ( buyback ) as many as 12.1 million shares or a 0.3 % share of the total shares outstanding. Manufacturers of tapioca starch and cassava-based artificial sweetener that has set aside 25 billion to buyback shares amid plunging stock price index (IHSG).
The company formerly known as PT Budi Acid Jaya Tbk has done buyback in the period of time, September 5 to 6, September 9 to 13, September 16 to 20, and then September 23 to 27. Funds of stock buyback amounting to Rp 25 billion is derived from the company's reserve fund, which the company retained earnings unappropriated, valued at Rp 209,6 billion as of June 30, 2013. (Bisnis.com)
- PT Rajawali Nusantara Indonesia ( RNI ) Persero plans to acquire Australian cattle farms with 200,000-500,000 cows. According to the Director of RNI, Mr Ismed Hasan Putra, the company has prepared about 350 billion fund. This budget was derived from internal cash about 30 % and 70 % bank loan.
Currently, the company is verifying five companies. He expects corporate takeover can be completed in January 2014. SoE Minister Dahlan Iskan has appointed PT Pupuk Indonesia Holding Company (Persero) to buy cattle company in Australia with a land area of 1 million hectares, while RNI can manage cattle in smaller amounts. (IMQ)